Media coverage about Move (NASDAQ:MOVE) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Move earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the technology company an impact score of 44.4179606436264 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- The Move in SPDR S&P Biotech (ETF) (XBI) ETF Is Coming — Get on Board (investorplace.com)
- Futures Movers: Oil prices extend recent losses, with WTI down a third-straight session (marketwatch.com)
- Spartan Stores Inc (NASDAQ:SPTN) Move as Institutional Investors’ Sentiment Up (vothemes.com)
- Brazil prosecutor charges members of Temer’s party with criminal organization (feeds.reuters.com)
- Stocks Close Mixed, But These Two Sectors Display Bullish Moves (feedproxy.google.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was reported by The Ledger Gazette and is the sole property of of The Ledger Gazette. If you are accessing this story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international copyright legislation. The original version of this story can be read at https://ledgergazette.com/2017/09/12/somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-move-move-stock-price.html.
Move Company Profile
Move, Inc, a subsidiary of News Corp, is a United States-based company that provides online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate websites and mobile experiences for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move network reaches more than 30 million people per month and includes realtor.com, Moving.com, SeniorHousingNet.comSM, Doorsteps, ListHub, Top Producer Systems, TigerLead, FiveStreetSM and others.
Receive News & Ratings for Move Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Move Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.