Media coverage about TRC Companies (NYSE:TRR) has trended positive recently, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. TRC Companies earned a coverage optimism score of 0.46 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the construction company an impact score of 40.9718821243361 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces an Investigation Into Whether the Sale of TRC Companies, Inc. to Affiliates of New Mountain Partners IV, L.P. for $17.55 Per Share is Fair to Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- TRC COMPANIES, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout (finance.yahoo.com)
- TRC COMPANIES INVESTOR ALERT BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LOUISIANA: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of TRC Companies, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- TRC Awarded $14.2 Million Los Angeles Power Plant Decommissioning Contract (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Commences an Investigation into the Proposed Sale of TRC Companies, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm for Additional Information (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of TRC Companies (TRR) opened at 17.55 on Monday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $17.51 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.46. TRC Companies has a 12-month low of $5.91 and a 12-month high of $17.60.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece of content was first published by The Ledger Gazette and is the property of of The Ledger Gazette. If you are viewing this piece of content on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US and international copyright laws. The legal version of this piece of content can be read at https://ledgergazette.com/2017/10/09/favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-trc-companies-trr-stock-price.html.
About TRC Companies
Receive News & Ratings for TRC Companies Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRC Companies Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.