Press coverage about Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Harman International Industries earned a media sentiment score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 46.2605657772263 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Q-Tip to Open Newly Renovated Terrace Theater at The Kennedy Center – Broadway World (broadwayworld.com)
- Financial Comparison: Harman International Industries (HAR) and Horizon Global Corporation (HZN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Terrace Theater to Re-Open With Series of Events at The Kennedy Center – DC Metro Theater Arts (press release) (blog) (dcmetrotheaterarts.com)
- Chrome River Launches PROSPER to Help Organizations Determine Which Travel and Entertainment Spend Drives … – CPAPracticeAdvisor.com (cpapracticeadvisor.com)
- Mobile virtualization market to hit 5.68 billion USD by 2021 (whatech.com)
Shares of Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) opened at 111.50 on Monday. Harman International Industries has a 12 month low of $64.93 and a 12 month high of $111.85. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $111.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $98.88.
About Harman International Industries
Harman International Industries, Incorporated is engaged in the designing and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services. The Company’s segments include Connected Car, Lifestyle Audio, Professional Solutions, Connected Services and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Harman International Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harman International Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.