Media headlines about CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CLCD) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. CoLucid Pharmaceuticals earned a media sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 43.6568126847622 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Lilly to Boost Migraine Pipeline with $960M CoLucid Buyout (finance.yahoo.com)
- Eli Lilly and Company — Moody’s: Eli Lilly and Company’s acquisition of pipeline-stage asset is credit negative (finance.yahoo.com)
- Here’s What You Need To Know About The Eli Lilly And Co (LLY) And CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Inc (CLCD) Deal (finance.yahoo.com)
- Here's Why CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Inc Popped Yesterday (finance.yahoo.com)
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Acquisition of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CLCD) by Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) May Not Be in Shareholders’ Best Interests (finance.yahoo.com)
About CoLucid Pharmaceuticals
CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a Phase III clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing a small molecule for the acute treatment of migraine headaches. Its product candidates address the needs of migraine patients, including those with cardiovascular risk factors or stable cardiovascular disease and those dissatisfied with existing therapies.
Receive News & Ratings for CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.