News headlines about FunctionX (NASDAQ:FNCX) have trended positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FunctionX earned a news impact score of 0.47 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 46.8613381457038 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- DraftDay Gaming Group Collaborating with Draftstars to Create Draftstars Daily Fantasy Sports Contests for Australian Big Bash League Cricket (finance.yahoo.com)
- Function(x) Inc. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results (finance.yahoo.com)
- Function(x), Inc. Prices $4,800,000 Common Stock Offering (finance.yahoo.com)
- Function(x), Inc. Closes a $4,800,000 Common Stock Offering Priced at $1.05 a Share (finance.yahoo.com)
- Function(x) to Acquire BumpClick (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of FunctionX (NASDAQ FNCX) traded up 1.279% during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.095. 1,002 shares of the stock traded hands. The stock’s market cap is $311600.00. FunctionX has a 12-month low of $0.04 and a 12-month high of $5.04. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.11 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.35.
FunctionX Company Profile
Function(x) Inc, formerly DraftDay Fantasy Sports, Inc, is a diversified media and entertainment company. The Company conducts three lines of businesses, which are digital publishing through Wetpaint.com, Inc (Wetpaint) and Rant, Inc (Rant); fantasy sports gaming through DraftDay Gaming Group, Inc (DDGG), and digital content distribution through Choose Digital, Inc (Choose Digital).
Receive News & Ratings for FunctionX Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FunctionX Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.