News articles about Surgical Care Affiliates (NASDAQ:SCAI) have been trending somewhat negative on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Surgical Care Affiliates earned a coverage optimism score of -0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the company an impact score of 46.412138312987 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- UnitedHealth Group Commences Exchange Offer to Acquire Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc. :SCAI-US: Earnings Analysis: 2016 By the Numbers : February 27, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc. – SCAI (finance.yahoo.com)
- UnitedHealth Extends Expiration Date of SCA Share Exchange (finance.yahoo.com)
- Texas Capital Bancshares and The Michael Companies Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; DSW and WisdomTree Investments to Join S&P SmallCap 600 (finance.yahoo.com)
WARNING: This piece of content was originally published by The Ledger Gazette and is the property of of The Ledger Gazette. If you are viewing this piece of content on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://ledgergazette.com/2017/10/10/surgical-care-affiliates-scai-receives-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-07.html.
About Surgical Care Affiliates
Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc is a provider of solutions to physicians, health plans and health systems to optimize surgical care. The Company offers tools and systems in the areas of clinical benchmarking, clinical best practices, operating efficiency, care coordination and supply chain management. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated a network of surgical facilities in the United States, which included 197 ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and seven surgical hospitals in partnership with approximately 3,000 physician partners.
Receive News & Ratings for Surgical Care Affiliates Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surgical Care Affiliates Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.