News coverage about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ:PLKI) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen earned a news impact score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the restaurant operator an impact score of 46.3328093500321 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Analyzing Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) and Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lawsuit filed over unpaid labor by drug defendants for Arkansas poultry company (arktimes.com)
- Workers in drug rehab program sue, say they were ‘virtual slaves’ (tulsaworld.com)
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) versus Its Peers Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe overhauls executive staff (nrn.com)
About Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc (Popeyes) develops, operates and franchises quick-service restaurants (QSRs) under the trade names Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits. The Company conducts its operations through two segments: franchise operations and Company-operated restaurants. The Company-operated restaurant segment includes the operation of Company-owned restaurants.
Receive News & Ratings for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.