Press coverage about Ford Motor (NYSE:F,) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ford Motor earned a media sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 45.8294242905783 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 – finally a mini Ford Raptor? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Utilities Push for Electric Car Tax Credit as Ford Stays Neutral (finance.yahoo.com)
- [$$] Arjay Miller Pushed Stanford MBA Students to Help Save the World (finance.yahoo.com)
- Could Lower Chevrolet Retail Sales Affect GM’s 4Q17 Earnings? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Analog Devices, Inc., Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Ford Motor Company, Gartner, Inc., General Electric Company, Genocea Biosciences, Inc., and Oracle Corporation (finance.yahoo.com)
Ford Motor (NYSE F,) opened at $12.01 on Monday. Ford Motor has a 12-month low of $10.47 and a 12-month high of $13.27.
WARNING: “Ford Motor (F,) Given Media Impact Score of 0.06” was first published by The Ledger Gazette and is the property of of The Ledger Gazette. If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this news story can be read at https://ledgergazette.com/2017/11/13/somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-ford-motor-f-stock-price.html.
About Ford Motor
Ford Motor Company is a global automotive and mobility company. The Company’s business includes designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing a full line of Ford cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs), as well as Lincoln luxury vehicles. The Company operates in four segments: Automotive, Financial Services, Ford Smart Mobility LLC, and Central Treasury Operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Ford Motor Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ford Motor Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.