News articles about Cameron International (NYSE:CAM) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cameron International earned a news impact score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the oil and gas company an impact score of 45.0841676540746 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Head-To-Head Review: Cameron International (CAM) & The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Former UK minister indicates Brexit referendum “deal” between Rupert Murdoch and David Cameron (wsws.org)
- Analyzing Cameron International (CAM) & The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Cooper Cronk retires from international rugby league after World Cup win – ‘I’ve had one hell of a run’ (tvnz.co.nz)
- Rugby League World Cup: Cameron Smith calls for increase to international fixture list following feats of Tonga and Fiji (newshub.co.nz)
Shares of Cameron International (NYSE CAM) remained flat at $$66.16 during midday trading on Friday. Cameron International has a fifty-two week low of $40.50 and a fifty-two week high of $71.22.
About Cameron International
Cameron International Corporation (Cameron), incorporated on November 10, 1994, provides flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. The Company operates through four business segments: Subsea, Surface, Drilling and Valves & Measurement (V&M). The Subsea segment delivers integrated solutions, products, systems and services to the subsea oil and gas market, including integrated subsea production systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Cameron International Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cameron International Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.