News articles about Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Argos Therapeutics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.6507087658362 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Argos Therapeutics Inc (ARGS) Insider Charles A. Nicolette Sells 100,250 Shares (americanbankingnews.com)
- Richard D. Katz Sells 104,435 Shares of Argos Therapeutics Inc (ARGS) Stock (americanbankingnews.com)
- Argos Therapeutics Inc (ARGS) CEO Sells $19,997.92 in Stock (americanbankingnews.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – Hot Stock under Consideration – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Technical Facts that Every Investor Should Know about Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) remained flat at $$0.16 during trading hours on Friday. 2,651,000 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,280,000. Argos Therapeutics has a one year low of $0.13 and a one year high of $5.55. The company has a quick ratio of 2.29, a current ratio of 2.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.46. The firm has a market cap of $14.32, a P/E ratio of -0.15 and a beta of 1.38.
Argos Therapeutics Company Profile
Argos Therapeutics, Inc (Argos) is an immuno-oncology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of individualized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases based on its technology platform called Arcelis. The Company’s Arcelis technology platform utilizes biological components from a patient’s own cancer cells or virus to generate individualized immunotherapies.
Receive News & Ratings for Argos Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argos Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.