News stories about (NYSE:PEP) have been trending positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. earned a news sentiment score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.6337692376319 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Pep Guardiola confirms David Silva will fly back to Spain this evening as premature son fights for life – Mirror.co.uk (mirror.co.uk)
- European Paper Talk: Man City manager Pep Guardiola wants Giorgio Chiellini or Samuel Umtiti – SkySports (skysports.com)
- Photos: Bills Bustin’ Bash Jaguars pep rally – Florida Times-Union (jacksonville.com)
- Man City winger Leroy Sane has a lot to improve – Pep Guardiola – Manchester Evening News (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Mourinho vs Conte proves there is one thing Pep Guardiola can’t change about English football – Manchester Evening News (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)