News articles about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) have trended positive on Thursday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a daily sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the social networking company an impact score of 44.7545753833562 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Cloudponics GroBox and GroPro Now Available on Amazon (prweb.com)
- HotDocs to Demonstrate its Award-Winning Document Assembly Tools at Legaltech (prweb.com)
- Sollah Interactive meets the demand for hard-to-find, engaging soft skill training content. (prweb.com)
- Cornell Professor Claims Ethereum is More Distributed and Decentralized Than Bitcoin (coinjournal.net)
- Daniel E. Straus Of Careone Partners With Former Director Of Strength Training Of The New York Yankees To Facilitate Forever Fit Programs In New Jersey (prweb.com)
LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) remained flat at $$195.96 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 3.26, a current ratio of 3.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24. The company has a market cap of $26,650.00, a P/E ratio of -158.03 and a beta of 1.58. LinkedIn has a fifty-two week low of $98.25 and a fifty-two week high of $239.48.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was posted by The Ledger Gazette and is the property of of The Ledger Gazette. If you are reading this article on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of U.S. and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this article can be viewed at https://ledgergazette.com/2018/01/19/linkedin-lnkd-earning-positive-press-coverage-study-finds.html.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.