AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. AppCoins has a market cap of $60.01 million and $2.56 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for $0.60 or 0.00007279 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012456 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004589 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.11 or 0.01299840 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012171 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00050291 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.49 or 0.00297263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00107178 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002675 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppCoins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.