Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. In the last week, Dimecoin has traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $31.39 million and approximately $90,768.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00068838 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019122 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009315 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
DIME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoin.rocks. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dimecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.