Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 4th. Gambit has a market cap of $14.56 million and approximately $17,924.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gambit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $12.13 or 0.00147920 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Gambit has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.00 or 0.00554512 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007743 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010235 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00042500 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014999 BTC.
Gambit Coin Profile
Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gambit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.