Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $17.71 million and approximately $11,676.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.70 or 0.00008363 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 2.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.40 or 0.00351147 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00070365 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001477 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
RBY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 25,294,102 coins. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.