ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 20th. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for $0.0133 or 0.00000157 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. ArtByte has a market cap of $10.58 million and $72,093.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.55 or 0.01822420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006149 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009348 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026843 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00039850 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002174 BTC.
ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.