Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. During the last seven days, Atmos has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Atmos has a total market capitalization of $7.66 million and approximately $7,334.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0763 or 0.00000898 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.50 or 0.00345710 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00070374 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008462 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Atmos (ATMS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2017. Atmos’ total supply is 110,401,538 coins and its circulating supply is 100,401,538 coins. Atmos’ official Twitter account is @thenovusphere. The official website for Atmos is novusphere.io. The official message board for Atmos is medium.com/@thenovusphere.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Atmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atmos must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atmos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.