Global Currency Reserve (CURRENCY:GCR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 20th. One Global Currency Reserve coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Global Currency Reserve has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Global Currency Reserve has a total market capitalization of $12.26 million and approximately $116,306.00 worth of Global Currency Reserve was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.49 or 0.00347590 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003523 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00070882 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008462 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Global Currency Reserve Profile
Global Currency Reserve (CURRENCY:GCR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 28th, 2015. Global Currency Reserve’s total supply is 103,733,644 coins. Global Currency Reserve’s official Twitter account is @GCRWorldwide. The official website for Global Currency Reserve is www.globalcurrencycoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “GCR is the the first home-based business opportunity with its own cryptocurrency and immediate opportunities for wealth-building and personal success. Global Coin Reserve created their very own cryptocurrency called “GCR Coins”. GCR coins are no different then other cyyptocurrencies like litecoin, namecoin and feathercoin, the only difference is that GCR coins are not as widely used as the rest or not used at all. Global Coin Reserve is a Multi-Level Marketing Company – similar to a pyramid scheme. “
Global Currency Reserve Coin Trading
Global Currency Reserve can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Global Currency Reserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Global Currency Reserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Global Currency Reserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Global Currency Reserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Currency Reserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.