Press coverage about Aradigm (NASDAQ:ARDM) has been trending somewhat negative on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aradigm earned a coverage optimism score of -0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 43.9630555731632 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- INVESTOR ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Aradigm Corporation (ARDM) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 12, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Aradigm Corporation (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of a Class Action and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 (ARDM) (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Aradigm (ARDM) traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $1.36. The stock had a trading volume of 111,063 shares, compared to its average volume of 672,340. Aradigm has a 1 year low of $0.78 and a 1 year high of $7.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.59, a current ratio of 1.65 and a quick ratio of 1.65. The stock has a market cap of $20.30, a PE ratio of -1.39 and a beta of 0.81.
A number of research analysts have recently commented on ARDM shares. Zacks Investment Research cut Aradigm from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 17th. ValuEngine raised Aradigm from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 10th. Finally, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services cut Aradigm from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Friday, January 12th.
In other news, insider Juergen Kurt Froehlich sold 17,011 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, January 29th. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.53, for a total transaction of $26,026.83. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 90,853 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $139,005.09. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. 7.30% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Aradigm (ARDM) Getting Somewhat Critical Media Coverage, Analysis Shows” was first published by The Ledger Gazette and is owned by of The Ledger Gazette. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark legislation. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://ledgergazette.com/2018/02/13/aradigm-ardm-getting-somewhat-critical-media-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
Aradigm Corporation is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment and prevention of severe respiratory diseases. The Company’s lead product candidate is Pulmaquin inhaled ciprofloxacin, which is in Phase III clinical trials. It offers AERx pulmonary drug delivery platform and other technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Aradigm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aradigm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.