Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded up 6.9% against the dollar. Expanse has a total market cap of $22.00 million and approximately $212,649.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $2.78 or 0.00031578 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Poloniex and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,856.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $867.66 or 0.09832570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.98 or 0.14561700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $180.47 or 0.02045180 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.24 or 0.02790460 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.40 or 0.00401134 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01427520 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $465.89 or 0.05279540 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00103661 BTC.
EXP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 13th, 2015. Expanse’s total supply is 16,906,397 coins and its circulating supply is 7,906,397 coins. The official website for Expanse is www.expanse.tech. The official message board for Expanse is forum.expanse.tech. The Reddit community for Expanse is /r/expanseofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Expanse’s official Twitter account is @ExpanseOfficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Expanse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.