Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, Achain has traded down 25% against the U.S. dollar. One Achain coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002347 BTC on popular exchanges including CoolCoin, Allcoin, Kucoin and OKEx. Achain has a total market cap of $88.59 million and approximately $5.27 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Achain launched on July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 461,580,723 coins. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, Allcoin, Kucoin and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.