Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. One Atomic Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000189 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atomic Coin has a total market cap of $228,651.00 and $412.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Atomic Coin has traded 27.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.45 or 0.00870101 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007568 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002017 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004447 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 14,950,852 tokens. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Atomic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomic Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.