BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. BERNcash has a total market cap of $234,037.00 and approximately $176.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BERNcash has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar. One BERNcash coin can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $437.70 or 0.05263700 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00058785 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.04 or 0.00649903 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019326 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00067796 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00048488 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00038748 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00269433 BTC.
BERN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash. The official website for BERNcash is berncoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, ” BERNcash, is a peer-to-peer payment system that allows instant payments with low fees. BERN was named after presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. “
BERNcash Coin Trading
BERNcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BERNcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BERNcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.