BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 12.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 7th. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0494 or 0.00000607 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market cap of $49.85 million and approximately $303,946.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00197306 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00048581 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006156 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay (BAY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 10th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,010,076,886 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitBay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.