Bitzeny (CURRENCY:ZNY) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Bitzeny coin can currently be purchased for $0.0400 or 0.00000483 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, Bitzeny has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. Bitzeny has a market capitalization of $3.03 million and $32,561.00 worth of Bitzeny was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029202 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001183 BTC.
ZNY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 8th, 2014. Bitzeny’s total supply is 197,510,000 coins and its circulating supply is 75,614,500 coins. The official website for Bitzeny is bitzeny.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitzeny is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency witha hard cap of 250 million units. “
Buying and Selling Bitzeny
Bitzeny can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitzeny directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitzeny must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitzeny using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitzeny Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitzeny and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.