Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded down 18.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Bread has traded down 24% against the US dollar. One Bread token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.49 or 0.00005917 BTC on major exchanges. Bread has a total market cap of $36.14 million and approximately $515,223.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bread’s launch date was December 16th, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,388,400 tokens. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bread is token.breadapp.com/en. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bread token is an ERC20 token, featuring a user friendly mobile app. “
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bread using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.