Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 7th. Cardano has a market capitalization of $5.29 billion and approximately $132.69 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002460 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Coinnest, Mr. Exchange and Binance. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 18.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.48 or 0.00198809 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00143498 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00183744 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020763 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00032086 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004024 BTC.
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardanohub.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardanohub.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinnest, Binance, Gate.io, Mr. Exchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.