CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 20.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 27th. During the last week, CoinFi has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One CoinFi token can currently be purchased for $0.0577 or 0.00000713 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. CoinFi has a total market cap of $9.84 million and $53,322.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CoinFi’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,470,573 tokens. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinFi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.