Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Creditbit token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002729 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. During the last week, Creditbit has traded down 31.4% against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a market capitalization of $3.75 million and $78,172.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $433.35 or 0.05227770 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016598 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013106 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
CRB is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,560,455 tokens. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.