Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Crown coin can now be purchased for about $1.69 or 0.00020602 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, C-CEX, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Crown has traded down 20.4% against the US dollar. Crown has a total market capitalization of $29.74 million and approximately $81,491.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,303.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $951.40 or 0.11581400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026707 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00178236 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $142.51 or 0.01734740 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020612 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001971 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011061 BTC.
Crown is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 17,572,810 coins. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crown’s official website is crown.tech.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crown and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.