district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded down 15.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. district0x has a market cap of $30.60 million and approximately $907,564.00 worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, district0x has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. One district0x token can currently be bought for $0.0510 or 0.00000621 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Gate.io and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x launched on July 18th, 2017. district0x’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for district0x is /r/district0x and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. district0x’s official Twitter account is @district0x. district0x’s official website is district0x.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, IDEX, OKEx, Binance, Bittrex, Mercatox, Liqui, HitBTC and ChaoEX. It is not possible to purchase district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.