Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for $0.92 or 0.00011159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Token Store, Kucoin and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 27.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dragonchain has a market cap of $220.51 million and approximately $1.35 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.69 or 0.00865048 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012115 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047310 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110238 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00194827 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain launched on December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, Gate.io, Tidex, CoinExchange, Kucoin, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dragonchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.