Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, Electra has traded 23% lower against the dollar. Electra has a market capitalization of $15.68 million and $42,698.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $426.29 or 0.05168980 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00058390 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019306 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.78 or 0.00639962 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00067735 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00048018 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00037965 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.84 or 0.00276890 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 24,523,493,726 coins and its circulating supply is 23,656,337,173 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electra is an PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm. “
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.