Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Enigma has traded 27.5% lower against the dollar. Enigma has a total market cap of $141,847.00 and approximately $103.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002576 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, Bittrex and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008563 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $72.63 or 0.00883169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00047062 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108553 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00195110 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Enigma’s launch date was October 12th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 1,081,953 tokens and its circulating supply is 669,613 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enigma’s official website is enigma.co. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Tidex, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.