ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. ERC20 has a total market cap of $408,727.00 and $2,651.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 69.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ERC20 launched on October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 1,693,691,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,574,741,156 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project. ERC20’s official website is erc20.space.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ERC20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.