FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. In the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar. One FirstCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00006175 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. FirstCoin has a total market cap of $960,164.00 and approximately $106,137.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.45 or 0.00871687 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007759 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002013 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004446 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00028203 BTC.
FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2016. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,869,936 coins. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a high premine. It uses the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FirstCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.