GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. GameCredits has a total market cap of $85.28 million and approximately $695,726.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 34.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for about $1.33 or 0.00016551 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Poloniex and Coinrail.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.63 or 0.01981160 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004137 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004728 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006975 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 36.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029280 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001171 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001023 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex, BitBay, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEgg, YoBit, Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinrail and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.