GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $1.36 or 0.00016623 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, Bit-Z, Allcoin and Cryptopia. GameCredits has a total market cap of $87.55 million and $711,627.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 32.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.17 or 0.01973640 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006873 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 37% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004394 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00027325 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001016 BTC.
GAME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Coinrail, YoBit, Allcoin, HitBTC, CoinEgg, BitBay, Bittrex, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.