GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for about $0.0676 or 0.00000835 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. GameUnits has a market cap of $234,701.00 and approximately $279.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded down 14% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.45 or 0.00870101 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007568 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002017 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004447 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
UNITS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. The official website for GameUnits is gameunits.org. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.