Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded down 15% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. Gas has a total market cap of $201.58 million and approximately $5.61 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can now be bought for about $20.35 or 0.00251290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinnest, Poloniex and Exrates. In the last seven days, Gas has traded 25.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ total supply is 16,158,823 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,907,433 tokens. Gas’ official website is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Binance, OKEx, Poloniex, Kucoin, Coinnest, Huobi and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.