George Weston (TSE: WN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/5/2018 – George Weston had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$115.00 to C$111.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – George Weston had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$137.00 to C$138.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – George Weston had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$108.00 to C$109.00.
- 3/5/2018 – George Weston had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$119.00 to C$115.00.
- 2/27/2018 – George Weston had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$113.00 to C$108.00.
- 2/26/2018 – George Weston had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$142.00 to C$137.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of George Weston Limited (WN) traded down C$0.89 on Wednesday, reaching C$104.63. 65,242 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 139,206. George Weston Limited has a twelve month low of C$102.05 and a twelve month high of C$125.67. The stock has a market capitalization of $13,500.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.45 and a beta of 0.35.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Sunday, April 1st. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 15th will be issued a $0.455 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, March 14th. This represents a $1.82 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.74%. George Weston’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 33.55%.
George Weston Limited is a holding company engaged in food processing and distribution business. The Company, through its two operating segments, Weston Foods and Loblaw, holds cash, short-term investments and a direct investment in Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (Choice Properties). The Weston Foods operating segment includes a fresh bakery business in Canada, and frozen, artisan style bakery and biscuit businesses throughout North America.
Receive News & Ratings for George Weston Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for George Weston Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.