Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Gifto token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003213 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. Gifto has a market cap of $41.40 million and $10.42 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gifto’s genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 157,861,327 tokens. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.