GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 14% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. One GoldBlocks coin can currently be purchased for $0.0266 or 0.00000320 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. GoldBlocks has a total market capitalization of $410,353.00 and $723.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GoldBlocks has traded down 17.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $437.70 or 0.05263700 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016890 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013070 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 61.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000852 BTC.
GoldBlocks (GB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2016. GoldBlocks’ total supply is 15,433,460 coins. The official website for GoldBlocks is goldblocks.eu. GoldBlocks’ official Twitter account is @goldblockscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.