GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded down 18.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. GrandCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $2,765.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GrandCoin has traded 38.9% lower against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029202 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001183 BTC.
GrandCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. The official website for GrandCoin is grandcoin.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrandCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.