Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last seven days, Grid+ has traded 23.2% lower against the dollar. Grid+ has a market cap of $19.01 million and approximately $14,363.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Grid+ token can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00006006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Grid+ Token Profile
Grid+ launched on October 22nd, 2017. Grid+’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,236,491 tokens. The official website for Grid+ is gridplus.io. Grid+’s official Twitter account is @gridplus_energy. The official message board for Grid+ is blog.gridplus.io/?gi=a39516b31e86.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Buying and Selling Grid+
Grid+ can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.