GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the dollar. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
GUESS Token Profile
GUESS’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. GUESS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. GUESS’s official Twitter account is @peerguess. The official website for GUESS is peerguess.com. GUESS’s official message board is medium.com/@peerguess.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.