Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0939 or 0.00001143 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and GuldenTrader. Over the last week, Gulden has traded down 25.4% against the US dollar. Gulden has a market capitalization of $36.96 million and approximately $271,703.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.06 or 0.01960610 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004148 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007085 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016678 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00027771 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001018 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 465,307,000 coins and its circulating supply is 393,807,000 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, CoinExchange, Nocks, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and GuldenTrader. It is not currently possible to buy Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.