HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 27th. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002554 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX. In the last seven days, HEAT has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar. HEAT has a total market capitalization of $7.00 million and approximately $1,292.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00144060 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 32,944,672 coins. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Heat Wallet, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.