Lykke (CURRENCY:LKK) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Lykke has traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar. Lykke has a market capitalization of $28.16 million and approximately $44,159.00 worth of Lykke was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lykke coin can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001256 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Lykke was first traded on March 17th, 2016. Lykke’s total supply is 1,285,690,000 coins and its circulating supply is 277,993,583 coins. Lykke’s official Twitter account is @LykkeCity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lykke is /r/lykke and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lykke’s official website is lykke.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lykke is a semi-decentralized trading platform with zero fees for all assets and financial instruments. The platform is based on blockchain technology. The LKK token is a Colored Coin representing shares in the Lykke exchange. “
Lykke Coin Trading
Lykke can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Lykke directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lykke must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lykke using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lykke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lykke and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.